Are you interested?
We are hiring!
About MKB Fintechlab
MKB Fintechlab is the leading Budapest-based banking innovation lab, driving digital transformation and enhancing digital capabilities within the MKB Financial Group.
Started off in 2016 as the first fintech startup accelerator of Hungary, today MKB Fintechlab focuses on creating better financial services. We do this by introducing design principles and incorporating the most important innovations of the fintech ecosystem.
We enhance digital products, build lasting partnerships with innovators and organise events to share knowledge and build the most prominent fintech community of the CEE.
We are seeking a Marketing Intern to support our Innovation Team in social media and event organization. Interning at MKB Fintechlab is a unique opportunity to join an ecosystem of enthusiastic players from within and outside the organization, who are passionate about building the future of financial services.
Depending on your background and availability, we are accepting candidates for part-time and/or remote work to join us in our Budapest office.
Once Here You will...
- closely cooperate with the MKB Fintechlab Innovation Team to prepare marketing materials and organize events.
- daily management of social media channels to keep the community up-to-date about FTL-related events, news and happenings.
- propose strategies to increase FTL’s social media following and community .
- create and send our monthly newsletter, come up with strategies to grow our email list and keep subscribers engaged.
- organize seasonal events and meetups to promote the Fintechlab brand and key activities.
- plan creative event concepts in cooperation with the Innovation Team.
- develop and execute on communication campaigns around our key events and activities.
- Fluent in Hungarian and English
- Eye for details, detail and deadline-oriented
- Creativity and flexibility, resourcefulness
- Ability to deliver high quality work while keeping to deadlines
- Ability to work independently, gathering the necessary information for delivering the work as required
- Good communication skills, open for feedback, proactive
- Experience with organising and managing events
- Experience with the following tools is a plus: Asana, Google Analytics, Hubspot, Facebook Business, Eventbrite, meetup.com
What we offer
- An entrepreneurial, creative and international team based in Budapest
- The opportunity to become a part of the digital transformation at a leading Hungarian bank
- Plenty of opportunities for professional and personal development
- Comfortable office space filled with fun colleagues
- Team events and team night on the first Friday of each month
- Flexible working hours
- Competitive salary
To apply, please send your CV and a short cover letter to email@example.com